Don't risk your home...
"Get your insulation installed now - safely and securely!"
Focus Home Improvements is a qualified installer, with our installation and product meeting Australian standards.
You can trust in an insulation company that was operating before the infamous insulation rebate was even announced!
Enjoy the benefits of Focus Blow-In Insulation now and rest assured you're dealing with a company that is fully compliant with all government regulations and requirements.
Our installers are all fully trained and certified.
They'll install your insulation promptly and professionally and you'll be on your way to saving up to 40% on your power bill as well as improving the comfort of your home and helping the economy!
You can have the confidence that comes with dealing with a company that has the safety of your family and your home at heart - not the opportunity for a fast buck!
So call FREECALL 1800 818 815 NOW to speak to our receptionist and arrange a consultant to visit you soon. Don't delay. Get yourself a beautifully warm, safe and comfortable home now with Focus Blow-in Insulation !
Effective Insulation Will Slash Your Heating and Cooling Bills While Keeping You Warmer In Winter And Cooler In Summer!"
- Because Focus Blow-In Insulation is safe and natural. It will not harm you or your loved ones.
- Focus Blow-In Insulation has been shown to out-perform most other common insulation products.
- Because of its density, it has a higher thermal resistance rating (R-value). Its loose nature means that every nook and cranny is covered, providing a complete insulation seal for your home.
- Due to the nature of common batt insulation, gaps are unavoidable. Just 5% of gaps in your insulation can result in a 50% loss of efficiency. Focus Blow-In Insulation has a "No-Gaps Guaranteed Policy".
- This means your Focus insulation will be 50% more effective than common batt insulation with 5% gaps.
- Not only can your utility bills be slashed by anything up to 34%, your home will be warmer in winter and much cooler in summer - and isn't that what you really want?
What Is Focus Blow-In Insulation Made From?
Focus Blow-In Insulation is manufactured from 100% recycled paper. It contains two natural minerals, Borax and Boric Acid. These make Focus Blow-In Insulation completely fire retardant and vermin resistant.
||Focus Blow-In Insulation is manufactured to Australian Standards AS 4859.1 Lic 914
From both health and environmental perspectives Focus Blow-In Insulation is considered a natural "green" product. It's completely irritant and allergy free.
Focus Blow-In Insulation is manufactured using far less energy than other insulation products.
By choosing Focus Blow-In Insulation you'll not only save on the energy you consume at home. you'll also do your bit to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and produce a brighter future.
How Is Focus Blow-In Insulation Installed?
Our expert installers come to you.
- With minimum fuss and disruption they'll blow in the insulation, gaining access through the man-hole or through the roof tiles.
- After the correct amount is blown in the insulation is sealed with our unique Focus Flexibond.
- The insulation can't blow around and will continue to keep your house warm in winter and cool in summer ... for your lifetime! There'll be no mess to clean up.
In fact, you'll hardly know we were there.
Focus Blow-In Insulation (also known as cellulose insulation) contains only safe and natural materials.
Because of its "loose-fill no gaps" nature, Focus Blow-In Insulation is one of the most effective insulations known to man!
The History Of Cellulose Insulation
Cellulose insulation is the oldest insulation known to man. For thousands of years man has used plants or plant derived products to ensure his home was more comfortable.
Many types of cellulosic materials have been used including newspaper, cotton, straw, sawdust, hemp and corncob.
In 1772 Thomas Jefferson, author of the United States Declaration Of Independence and the Third President of the United States, designed and built his residence, 'Monticello' (Italian for little mountain). Thomas Jefferson used cellulose to insulate this amazing home, which is now on the World Heritage List.
During the 1950's cellulose insulation was made from recycled newspapers.
Fire retardants were added and cellulose became a viable alternative to other forms of insulation.
Following the oil embargo of 1973-1974, energy costs associated with heating and cooling homes skyrocketed across the world. This led to an increased interest in insulation as a cheap and available technology to increase the energy efficiency of homes.
Now, more than ever, in our world of global warming and greenhouse gas emissions, homeowners are looking for better ways to keep their homes energy efficient.
Focus Blow-In Insulation is proud to be a part of that solution, helping you keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer, thus helping you do your bit to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
And isn't that what you really want?